The University of Nottingham is offering Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Research Excellence (European Union) in the UK, 2019. The scholarship is open to applicants who are non UK students but however need funding in order to pursue a full-time research degree programme, Ph.D. or MPhil, at The University of Nottingham.
The University of Nottingham is a world class university which has a reputation in research programmes. The school is famous for giving financial support to various categories of students from around the world. Located in the city of Nottingham, the University of Nottinghamis a public research University and is one of the top 100 Universities in the world.
- Course Level: Research Program
- Eligible Nationals: European Union ( non- UK)
- Host Institution : University of Nottingham
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: May 3, 2019
- Course start date: 2019
The Scholarship Value
The Vice Chancellor scholarship seeks to offer full tuition fee scholarships to 25 beneficiaries, which shall also include a stipend of £7,000 paid per annum for a period of the three years of Research programme
Level & Fields of Study Covered
This Scholarship seeks to cover each of 3 years of a research programme. However it shall be subject to satisfactory progress. The Faculties covered include Arts, Sciences, Medical & Health Sciences, Engineering and Social Sciences,
Eligibility Criteria for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- Those eligible to apply must be classified as a European Union (non-UK) student for fee purposes
- Applicants must already hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, which is either a PhD or MPhil, at Nottingham University. For the program, the start date must falls between 01 October and 01 December 2019 (inclusive), in any subject area
- Ensure you have an offer for study at the University in 2019
How to Submit an Application
In other to make a successful application, all those who wish to apply must do so through the scholarship webpage. On the webpage, go to the section MyNottinghamand proceed with your application. You can login once you have an offer to study at the university in 2019
Application received after that date will neither be accepted nor reviewed. Endure submitting your applications for admissions on time before the deadline.