The University of Bologna offers qualified students grants and full tuition fee waivers to international students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2020/2021.
Regarded as one of the oldest universities in the western world, The University of Bologna has a multi-campus structure. These include Cesena, Forli, Ravenna, and Rimini Campuses, Representación en la República Argentina, As well as Brussels, New York, Shanghai
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree,/ Master’s Degree
- Eligible Nationals: International Students
- Host Institution: University of Bologna
- Location: Italy
- Application deadline: April 30, 2020
- Course start date: September 2020
The Scholarship Value
There are two classes of scholarships, Unibo Action 1 and Unibo Action 2
- Beneficiaries if Unibo Action 1 shall be entitled to study grants of €11,000 gross.
- While beneficiaries of Unibo Action 2 shall be entitled to a tuition fee waivers.
Be informed that the study grants and the tuition fee waivers are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE, for one academic year.
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The University of Bologna Scholarships are applicable to study only First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs offered at the University.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Bologna Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the University of Bologna Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- Must be in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree program, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system.
- Holders of a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy, can also apply;
- Those interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, must take SAT test before the application deadline
- Those interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme must take GRE test before the application deadline
- Applicants must be less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How to Submit an Application for Frank KeenanScholarships
All applications must be done online and submitted exclusively through the Student Online indicated on the official website.
Be informed that that applying must ensure that they take the SAT or GRE before the application deadline. Winners of the Unibo Action 2 shall be ranked in order until all the grants are used up. Beneficiaries can also apply for a renewal. However, in order to obtain a renewal, you must apply before the deadline that has been set for the call. In addition, you must meet all the requirements needed at the call