The Denys Holland Scholarship is designed to grant financial aid to qualifying International undergraduate students from any of the countries in the world who on their own have been proven unable to secure the funding necessary to undertake their studies at University College London ( UCL). However, the beneficiary must demonstrate a strong academic background as well as a proven financial need to be offered the scholarships
Positioned at the heart of the Uk’s busiest London, UCL offers unique opportunities and benefits, which includes access to opportunities that are boundless to contributing towards making the city the world’s best. The school is renowned for being a diverse community village, Which comprises of academics, students, industry links and alumn
- Course Level: Undergraduate Program (Bachelor Degree)
- Eligible Nationals: Africans and Foreign Nationals
- Host Institution: University College London
- Location: University College London (UK)
- Application deadline: July 3, 2020
- Course start date: September 2020
The Scholarship Value
The Denys Holland Scholarships shall provide the following funding. Note that the Scholarship is worth £9,000 and shall be applied as £9,000 per year for three years. However, the progression shall be subject to the beneficiary meeting satisfactory academic progress.
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The Scholarship is for only the Bachelor’s Degree Program in any undergraduate subject that is offered at University College London.
Eligibility Criteria for the Denys Holland Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the Denys Holland Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants must be a holder of a valid UCL Student Number
- Also applicants are expected to hold a valid UCAS Application Number (not UCAS Registration number)
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to University College London for for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2020, in any department;
- Applicants must demonstrate they are in financial need
- All prospective applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
How to Submit an Application for the Think Big Scholarships
While submitting an application, applicants shall be mandated to detail their current interests and other areas of nonacademic activity which they hope to pursue while a student. Also as an applicant, you will be required to provide information on your financial position as well as other sources of income you are seeking to enable you fund your studies.
The application form and guidance notes can be downloaded from the official website
All successful candidates will be notified by mid-September.