The Southern New Hempshire University is currently receiving applications for prospective scholars who seek scholarships to study at their University. Located in the heart of River Road USA, their Manchester Campus is home to foreign nationals all over the world who come to further their education. Scholarships are given strictly on merit basis
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Masters
- Eligible Nationals: Africans/ Internationals
- Host Institution : The Southern NewHempshire University
- Location: USA
- Application deadline: June 4, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
The Scholarship Value
- Undergraduate students may be eligible for up to: $6,000 per anum
- Graduate students may be eligible for up to: $4,000 (applied once over a two term period)
- grants are applied towards payment of tuition fees only and are therefore not refundable.
Level & Fields of Study available
The Southern New Hempshire University international merit Scholarships are available for any approved undergraduate and graduate course offered at the University
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Southern New Hempshire University international merit Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate students must have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA to be eligible and receive a one-time award over two terms.
- Applicants must have a Min GPA 3.0
- Applicants must have a Completed application for a Southern New Hempshire University admission
- Students must submit a completed scholarship application at least 30 days before the start of the term.
- Undergraduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for renewal consideration.
- Scholars who are already Recipients of Diversity Scholarships are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the International merit scholarship. These include recipients from the following countries Brazil, Denmark, Germany, India, Japan, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
In other to participate successfully in Southern New Hempshire University international merit Scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
- be informed that only applications done online will be accepted
- you must pay application fees first before application can be processed. this is because, any application submitted without payment of the fee will not be processed
- you are advised to submit only official documents. any other format will not be accepted. All transcripts submitted must be official copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with the record of courses and grades/marks received. ensure that the Transcripts sent in a sealed and stamped envelope by the issuing institution.
- Start your application using their Application Page
- Completed applications will receive a confirmation email message. Please save the confirmation email for your records.
you can visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process