The School of Earth and Environment in the University of Leeds is offering International Excellence Scholarships to prospective scholars who wish to study a Masters degree course within the school. The scholarship is set to apply to any course within the school of School of Earth and Environment. The scholarship is to support students from around the world who have been accepted into the University for a Masters degree program with the school.
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK . Established 1904, the Institution have been ranked among the top ten in UK by he Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018. working within their values of integrity, equality and inclusion, community and professionalism, they also have been renowned globally to have an in-depth quality of teaching and research achieved
- Course Level:Masters degree
- Eligible Nationals:African Countries/ International/EU/UK
- Host Institution: University of Leeds UK
- Application deadline:April 30, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
The Scholarship Value
The scholarship value is £5,000, the award will be tenable for one academic year.
Level &Fields of Study covered
Scholarships are available eligible Masters degree programs within the school of School of Earth and Environment
Eligibility Criteria for the International Excellence Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the School of Earth and Environment International Excellence Scholarship, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- you must be applying as an international applicant. In addition, you must have been offered a place on any of the master’s degree courses within the School of Earth and Environment,
- Applicants must demonstrates academic excellence (2.1+ or equivalent), professional experience and/or voluntary experience can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants with a scoring less than 65% (or equivalent) in their first degree are only eligible if there were significant additional factors such as extensive relevant work or voluntary experience.
- As an applicant, you must be seen and classified as self-funding, whether full or part-time international student for tuition fee purposes. Also, you must not be a recipient of any other School of Earth and Environment award.
in other to participate successfully in School of Earth and Environment International Excellence Scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
1. Applicants must submit a completed Application Form by email to soee-scholarships-at-leeds.ac.uk by 30th April 2018
An automated email response will confirm receipt of the scholarship application, successful applicants will be notified by end of May 2018
you can vist their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process