Zuyd University of Applied sciences is currently inviting international students of various countries around the world to partake in its Zuyd Excellence Scholarship program. The award is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The beneficiaries of this program will benefit from the impartation of knowledge as the program is designed to produce excellence and transfer of knowledge which can be applied in any aspect of their chosen fields of career.
About the Institution-
Zuyd has a campus located at Maastrict which is most convenient for international students. At Maastrict, courses are taught in English. The city is one of the brightest and beautiful towns in Holland. It shares boundaries with Belguim and Germany. The town has a rich cultural lifestyle and as an international student you will feel at home because20% of the population are students. There are also student hostels and rented apartments. Should you wish to get a job, you will find one in town.
The school also offers short courses with an interest in international labour market issues. Its nine faculties are centered around research and education.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationals: International students ( non EU)
- Host Institution: Zuyd University of Applied sciences
- Location: Netherlands (Holland)
- Application deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course start date: 2019
The Scholarship Value
At the institution, the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship covers tuition to a maximum of € 3,600 each academic year. This will run each year for the total duration of the course offered. Furthermore, for this year, about fifty scholarships shall be awarded.
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The Award is designed to cover any of the eligible undergraduates and postgraduate courses listed. This include
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interior Architecture
- European Studies
- Hospitality (Hotel) Management
- International Business
- Music (bachelor and master)
Eligibility Criteria for the Distinguished Talent Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have received an offer to study a full-time, fully English taught, bachelor’s or master’s programme
- Applicants must be an international and not a citizen of any EU country or Switzerland.
- You are required to meet all the requirements for your own course study programme.
- You must endeavor to pay the portion of your fees required.
- If you have obtained any other degree from an education facility in the Netherlands, then you are not eligible.
- Only the above mentioned courses under the fields of study are eligible for the scholarships.
- You are expected to be resident in the Netherlands throughout the duration of your study period.
How to Submit an Application
In other to apply successfully for the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship program, here is a summary of the procedures
Ensure you complete the application form, attach all the necessary documents and send to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted before December 1, 2018.
Successful candidates will be notified by email within 6 weeks after submission.
For further details of the scholarship, visit their official scholarship page Scholarship Page to get the complete information on the program and application process