Applications for Scholarships for courses starting in September 2019 are being accepted at Sheffield Hallam University. The Transform Together Scholarships are available only to Africans, international and European Union (non-UK) students who have applied and are starting a full-time taught course in 2019/20.
The Scholarships are awarded to beneficiaries who can demonstrate to an extent, excellent academic achievement. Beneficiaries will be equipped academically to become ambassadors of Sheffield Hallam University.
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationals: Africans, Internationals, European ( non- UK)
- Host Institution: Sheffield Hallam University
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course start date: September 2019
The Scholarship Value
Beneficiaries who are for undergraduate courses will receive a 50% waiver for each year of an undergraduate degree. While those for Postgraduate degree will also receive a 50% waiver. However, For postgraduate courses which are two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees
Level & Fields of Study Covered
This Scholarship seeks to cover any eligible undergraduate and Postgraduate programme offered at the School.
Eligibility Criteria for the Transform Together Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the Transform Together Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants must be an international( any country) or a European Union (non-UK) and must be classified as a fee-paying student
- Applicants must have been offered admission into the university and must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are fully self-funding their studies.
- For postgraduate Applicants, – those applying must have attained a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree. It is also necessary to meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- For undergraduate Applicants–Those applying are expected have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. Successful applicants who will receive this award are also expected to successfully complete each year of study in other to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Other fees are not covered, therefore, you must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
How to Submit an Application
In other to submit a successful application for a Transform Together Scholarship please follow these steps
- You must first apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam and be offered admission at the university.
- Apply for the scholarship online through the official Scholarship application form
- ensure you send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 31 May 2019
- Applicants will be notified within one month of the deadline.
Application received after that date will neither be accepted nor reviewed. Endure submitting your applications for admissions on time before the deadline.