The Think Big Scholarships are designed to help global talents to produce tomorrow’s world-class leaders.
In 2020, Bristol University is offering the brightest young minds from all over the world an opportunity to partake and become beneficiaries of the Think Big Scholarships. This year, up to £500,000 shall be made available and disbursed by the institution to the beneficiaries.
The Awards are of two categories, Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships. This means that all categories of students can apply however undergraduate students of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science are not eligible to apply. All scholarships shall commence at the start of 2020 Summer.
- Course Level: UndergraduateProgram /Postgraduate Program
- Eligible Nationals: Africans and Foreign Nationals
- Host Institution: Bristol University
- Location: United Kingdom (UK)
- Application deadline: June 14, 2020
- Course start date: September 2020
The Scholarship Value
The Think Big Scholarships shall provide the following funding. However, these funds can only be applied to tuition fees.
- Undergraduate students for September 2020 entry who have been awarded the scholarships shall become recipients under £5,000 and £10,000 award categories.
- While recipients of the Postgraduates scholarships for September 2020 entry can become beneficiaries of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The Think Big Scholarships seeks to cover the following;
- Any full-time Undergraduate program offered at Bristol University, however with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science
- Any one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program offered at Bristol University
Eligibility Criteria for the Think Big Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the Think Big Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes
- If you are applying for an Undergraduate Studies, then you must apply for a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course
- If you are applying for a Postgraduate program, then you must apply for a one-year, full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2020
How to Submit an Application for the Think Big Scholarships
Ensure that all applications are done on the official portal using the International Scholarships online application form. This can be found on the websites listed.
There are two deadlines and rounds for the submission of applications. The first round for submission shall end 29 March 2020while the deadline for the second round is 14 June 2020. It is therefore important that all procedures and required documents are made available while submitting your applications. All successful applicants shall be contacted by the school on 24 April 2020.