The University of Queensland Science International Scholarships is now open. Awards shall be given to outstanding international students to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs within the Science at the University. Winners shall be selected based on Academic performance and Capacity to create change and contribute to science.
The school is one of the top 50 Universities in the world. It also has one of the best first-class campuses in Australia. The school is located in Brisbane and Queensland Australia
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Coursework
- Eligible Nationals: Africans, Internationals
- Host Institution: University of Queensland
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course start date: September 2019
The Scholarship Value
The scholarship shall be valued at $3,000
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The Scholarship shall be to pursue any undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies offered at the Institution.
Eligibility Criteria for the Science International Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the Science International Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be starting your first semester of study
- You must be classified as an international student in Australia.
- You must meet all conditions associated with an offer of admissions by the closing date. This includes submission of all required documents as well for your approved program of study. You must show strong academic performance.
- You must be enrolled in a program in the Faculty of Science. Please note that the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- The scholarship cannot be deferred
- Selection shall be based on academic performance
- Applicants must also demonstrate the capacity to create change and contribute to science
How to Submit an Application
In order to apply successfully for the Science International Scholarships, please follow these steps.
Use the Online application form to apply
- All applications must be received by the school at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time:15 January for a Semester 1 (February) commencement
• 1 June for a Semester 2 (July) commencement
You can contact Faculty of Science email@example.com for further inquiries. Ensure to submit your application before the January 15 deadline. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Successful candidates will be contacted by the school. For further details of the scholarship, visit their official scholarship page to get the complete information on the program and application process