Rotary is awarding up to 100 fully funded scholarships to scholars from around the globe who have proven to have leadership qualities. The Rotary Peace Fellowships beneficiaries of the award will have the opportunity to study in one of the Rotary Peace Centers around the world. The Certificates on offer includes Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention
- Course Level: Masters Degree / Professional Development Certificate
- Eligible Nationals: Internationals and citizens of foreign nationality
- Host Institution: (See List below)
- Location: USA, UK, Australia, Sweden, Japan Thailand
- Application deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course start date: 2020
The Scholarship Value
The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
- Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- University of Bradford, England
- University of Queensland, Australia
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- International Christian University, Japan
- Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (certificate program)
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The scholarships shall be available to pursue a Professional Development Certificate Program or Masters Degree Program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention.
Eligibility Criteria for the Fellowship
To be eligible to apply for the Fellowship, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a Professional with work experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong understanding for International peace. evidenced by professional and academic achievement or through Personal and community service
- For Master’s degree applicants, you must have a minimum of three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience
- For Certificate applicants, you must have a of related full-time work or volunteer experience
- Applicants must show proficiency in English; however, proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Applicants must have excellent leadership skills
How to Submit an Application
To submit an application successfully, you must follow the following
- Please ensure you review the guidelines as stated on the scholarship website.
- Attach along with your application–your resume/CV, essays, academic or professional recommendations, transcripts, and test scores. All materials must be in English. However, For certificate candidates, transcripts and scores are not needed.
- Your Local Rotary District must endorse your application
- Online application ust be submitted to your local district by May 31, 2019-02-24
- Interviews will follow while selection shall commence from November
Ensure to submit your application before the deadline. For further details of the scholarship, visit their official scholarship page to get the complete information on the program and application process