The University of West London is offering International Scholars the opportunity to study at the institution on Scholarship through the International Ambassador Scholarships programme. Each year, beneficiaries are awarded up to £5,000 discount on their first-year tuition fee.
About 100 Scholarships are up for grabs this year. Scholars who meet the criteria and have been selected can study any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University.
As an International Ambassador, you will be expected to be an active representative of the University. This will mean your availability to participate in Promotional activities including photo shoots and interviews with the Marketing departments, as well as participate in Open Days activities.
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree /Postgraduate Degree/Masters
- Eligible Nationals: Africans/ Internationals /Citizens of other countries/ Non EU
- Host Institution : University of West London
- Location: London
- Application deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course start date: September 2019
The Scholarship Value
The International Ambassador Scholarships provides funding up to £5,000, which shall be applied as a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only. Please note that this Scholarship do not include any other expenses, for example living and transport costs
Level & Fields of Study Covered
This Scholarship seeks to cover any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London
Eligibility Criteria for the International Ambassador Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- Must be an exceptional candidate with a proven academic and achievement record and must be ready to make a major contribution to the school and community
- Must have An offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University for the September 2019 Academic session intake.
- Must be classified as a self-funded overseas full fee-paying student
- Candidates must demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
How to Submit an Application
Applicants are advised to follow the link found within the Scholarship webpage as shown above.
- All applicants must ensure they have applied for a course at the university. They must have been given an offer which must be accepted as well
- Complete the Scholarship application form found on the scholarship website and submit on or before June 30, 2019
- Submit via e-mail to email@example.com
- Sucessful applicants will be contacted by the school via e-mail within 14 days of the deadline
Application received after that date will neither be accepted nor reviewed. Ensure to submit your applications for admissions on time before the deadline.