The University of Oregon is currently offering International Cultural Service Program ICSP scholarships to exceptional International students who have demonstrated financial needs.
The scholarship is to enable them to complete their undergraduate degree at the school.
The University of Oregon is located within Willamette Valley in the city of Oregon United States. the school is home to foreign nationals
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree program
- Eligible Nationals: International students
- Host Institution: University of Oregon
- Location: USA
- Application deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course start date: 2019
The Scholarship Value
Recipients of the award will receive a tuition-waiver that will range between 0 – 15 non-resident academic credits per term. Each term, the same scholarship amount will be applied. It is expected that beneficiaries of the award complete 80 hours per year of cultural service. This is part of the program requirements. This may take the form of speaking to schools or community groups about the heritage and culture of your country or participating in international events on campus.
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The scholarship shall be applied to any eligible full-time Bachelor’s degree offered at the university
Eligibility Criteria for ICSP Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for these scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following
- Only foreign students can apply. Therefore, U.S citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or those eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance cannot apply
- Applicants must be fully admitted into the University of Oregon. Therefore all new students must apply for admissions for the 2019-20 by January 15, 2019.
- Applicants are expected to meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement. They must also show strong financial needs
- you must show presentation skills
- financial need must be demonstrated
- Strong communication skills
- you must have experience in cultural activities and show it
- Must have strong academic records
How to Submit an Application
if you are incoming freshmen and new transfer, new graduate and new post-baccalaureate applicants, follow these steps
- Apply first for admissions to the University. You will find the procedure on their website
- If you meet the criteria, you will be invited within a week via email tor the UO Scholarship Dashboard
- submit your General Application through the Scholarship Dashboard, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. Ensure you submit all applications and Reference Letters by February 1, 2019
If you are a current t UO Student, go straight to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit your application.
Deadline for submission is February 1, 2019
For further details of the scholarship, visit their official Scholarship Page to get the complete information on the program and application process