The University of Adelaide is offering fully funded scholarships o to International students who meet the criteria for the award. The offer shall be to pursue their education in Masters or Doctorate degree by research, in all Disciplines available.
The University of Adelaide is a famous Institution situated at the heart of Adelaide, a city known as home to foreigners who have come to pursue various areas of endeavor
- Course Level: Masters or Doctorate Degree by Research
- Eligible Nationals: Africans, Foreign nationals, International students
- Host Institution : University of Adelaide
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: August 31, 2019
- Course start date: 2020
The Scholarship Value
The value of the scholarship will cover the following below
- Fee Waiver: the scholarship shall have a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver. This includes; the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research up to 2 years for a Research Master degree and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stipend: covers living allowance of AUD$27,596 (2019 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Allowances: Provides relocation and publication expenses. As well as financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy
Related Article: International Scholarships in UK
Level & Fields of Study Covered
This Scholarship shall be to further education in any eligible Masters or Doctorate Degree program by Research at the Institution.
To be eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants must be international students who have applied for a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Those who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet been issued with it, can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled at the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’.
- Applicants must meet the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
- It is expected that all applicants should have completed the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree. (see the official website for full details on this )
- International applicants are expected not to be holders of any research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or masters Degree by research.
- Applicants who have been awarded the scholarship must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered. Please note that this award cannot be deferred.
- The award is for those about to start the eligible degree and not those who have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- Recipients must not hold any other award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
- Please visit the official scholarship website for full details
Those NOT eligible
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand
How to Submit an Application
In order to participate successfully in the Fully Funded Scholarships program, applicants should follow the procedures Stated below
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in early November 2019