The Trinity Business School, Ireland is offering Fully Funded Scholarships to foreign nationals and Citizens of other countries who wish to compete for their Doctorate program at the school.
Trinity Business School is known in Ireland and across the UK for its research-based system of studies, good relationship with global organizations in all sectors as well as its philosophy. While having the vision to be the leading internationally ranked school in areas of research and education, they offer a wide range of postgraduate research studies
Therefore, this scholarships aims at educating and training outstanding students to enhance their careers and to prepare them for academic employment in other business schools
- Course Level: Postgraduate studies Ph.D
- Eligible Nationals: Citizens of all nationals
- Host Institution : Trinity Business School Ireland
- Location: Ireland, UK
- Application deadline: March 29, 2019
- Course start date: September 2019
The Scholarship Value
Beneficiaries of this award shall receive the following under listed
- Full tuition fee which will be paid per year of studies,
- A stipend of €17,000 per annum which will be available for up to 3 years
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The awards shall cover PhD. In Operations and Supply Chain Management course offered at the University.
Eligibility Criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All Applicants must have completed their Bachelors as well as their Master’s degree programmes
- Citizens of all nationals can apply.
- You should have a minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. therefore your Applicants English language skills must be excellent as it is essential.
- You must be driven by your motivation to become a professional management scholar
- Your grades from previous educational programs must also be excellent
How to Submit an Application
- You must send your up-to-date CV, transcripts (or record of results to date) to Professor Sinéad Roden (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Professor Yufei Huang (email@example.com). Also, include a well-articulated research proposal to discuss why you fit the Ph.D. position.
- If your application meets all standard, you will be invited to apply online to the TBS Doctoral Programme via tcd.ie/business/doctoral/apply.php.
Ensure to submit your application before March 29, 2019 deadline. Successful candidates will be contacted by the school. For further details of the scholarship, visit their official scholarship page to get the complete information on the program and application process