The University of Westminster is one of Britain’s most prestigious Institutions. Currently, Full Scholarships for International students are being awarded at the School. The Award shall be to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course being offered at the school.
Established about 180 years ago, the University of Westminster has grown over the years. Currently having over 19,000 students from 169 countries.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters an PhD
- Eligible Nationals: Internationals from Developing Countries
- Host Institution: University of Westminster
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course start date: September 2019
The Scholarship Value
The University of Westminster’s International Full Scholarship shall cover the following
- Full tuition fee award
- living expenses
- Flights to and from London.
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The scholarships shall be available for all eligible Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies offered at the school.
Eligibility Criteria for the Full Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be considered as an international student from a developing country
- Applicants must as well hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate Academic excellence, financial need and development potential
Countries NOT Eligible
Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
How to Submit an Application
To submit an application successfully, you must follow the following
- You must first apply for admission into the University and must have been given an offer. So you are adviced to apply for admission at least six weeks before the scholarship application deadline date.
- Complete the scholarship Application form and attach the following documents
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official transcript of your most recent academic study.
- A reference letter was written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer, to support of your scholarship application.
3 Ensure to take the following into account while filling your application:
- Ensure you attach all required documents. Incomplete documentation will be automatically rejected.
- Your application must be typed.
- Complete all sections of the application form.
- Do not send original documents
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application.
- Spend time on your application in order to make it competitive
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it
4 Send your applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application