The University of Melbourne is currently offering the Frank Keenan Scholarships. The scholarship is worth up to $5000. Prospective and enrolled students who wish to undergo their undergraduate, honors, graduate and RHD students in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, within the Faculty of Science and Mathematics, can apply. It provides support for students’ research projects.
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853. The school has had a reputation for academic excellence. In addition, it is also known for its contributions to society in terms of research, teaching, and engagement. Currently ranked number 1 in Australia and 32 in the world, the school is committed to excellence in teaching. The University of Melbourne is also home to a large number of foreign students. The school has a standard school Library, Museum, Transport system as well as recreational facilities.
The scholarship funding is to aid and provide support for students’ research projects.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree, honours, Graduate programs, and RHD
- Eligible Nationals: Australians and Foreign students
- Host Institution : University of Melbourne
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: March 8, 2020
- Course start date: September 2020
The Scholarship Value
Beneficiaries of TheFrank Keenan Scholarships shall be entitled to a single payment of up to $5000.
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The Scholarship is for Undergraduate degree, honours, Graduate programs, and RHD in Amenity or ornamental horticulture, community horticulture, parks, and gardens, within the faculty of Sciences and mathematics such as at Burnley campus.
Eligibility Criteria for the Frank Keenan Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the Frank Keenan Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- be enrolled or enrolling in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science
- be either an Australian or international student of any country
- Selection for this scholarship is on the basis of academic merit and the candidate’s expressed interest in one or more of the following disciplines: amenity or ornamental horticulture, community horticulture, parks and gardens.
How to Submit an Application for Frank Keenan Scholarships
In other to get the full requirements for the application process, interested applicants should send an email email@example.com.Application closes March 8, 2020. All successful applicants will be communicated by the school.