Applications are open to international students who meet the criteria for the Emile-Boutmy International Scholarships at the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France. The Scholarships shall be available for successful prospective candidates who have applied for a bachelors or masters program at the institution for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Named after the founder of Sciences Po, The Emile-Boutmy scholarship, is designed to attract the best of the best students internationally, who must also meet other eligibility requirements.
- Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree AND Masters Degree
- Eligible Nationals: Africans, Foreign nationals, International students
- Host Institution: Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Location: Australia
- Application deadline: December 15, 2019 (masters program) and April 13, 2020( bachelor program)
- Course start date: 2020
The Scholarship Value
The value of the scholarship will cover the following below;
This can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year, for the three years of the undergraduate program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year, for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year, for the three years of the undergraduate program.
This can take two different forms:
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year, for the two years of the Masters.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year, for the two years of the Masters.
Level & Fields of Study Covered
This Scholarship shall be to further education in any eligible Bachelors or Masters Degree program at the Institution.
To be eligible to apply for the Emile-BoutmyInternational Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following;
- Must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union.
- Must be applying for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course at the Institution.
Students who are NOT eligible includes:
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Exchange students
- Candidates from Quebec for a master’s degree
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants
- Ph.D. program students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programs
- Bachelor dual degree candidates
- Awardees that do not validate their academic year, shall lose their scholarship.
- Awardees shall lose their scholarship if they defer their admission.
- This scholarship is on merit, according to the criteria sought for
How to Submit an Application
In other to participate successfully in the Emile-BoutmyInternational Scholarshipsprogram, applicants should follow the procedures Stated below
- While filling the application form, please note that this scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
Therefore the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application should be attended to.
- Attach all necessary documents for proof of income and documents explaining their family situation(e.g. income tax return for parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, etc)
- Where applicable, attach language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.