The University of Sussex is offering Chancellor’s International scholarships to international students who wish to enroll for the September 2019 academic year. Scholarships shall be available for awardees that are able to demonstrate academic excellence. The Chancellor’s International scholarship shall be for eligible Postgraduate Taught programs offered at the Institution
- Course Level: Post Graduate Taught Masters
- Eligible Nationals: Internationals and citizens of foreign nationality
- Host Institution: University of Sussex
- Location: United Kingdom
- Application deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course start date: September 2019
The Scholarship Value
The Scholarship shall cover a tuition fee reduction of 50%, which shall be made available to awardees who are international postgraduate applicants
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The scholarships shall be available for all eligible Postgraduate taught programs at the institution. However, the following courses are not eligible.
Course Not Eligible
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible)
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must first have been offered a course of study at the institution and must have accepted a place on a full-time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2019.
- Applicants must be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- Applicants must have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- Must have clear goals which have roots in your course.
How to Submit an Application for the Chancellor’s International scholarships
To submit an application successfully, you must follow the following
- Provide a personal statement to support your application. This statement must include the following information your drive and ambitions
- any relevant work experience or skill or activities you have been engaged in that can relate to your chosen course
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- Also, you must show excellent grades in your most recent qualification
- Ensure to submit your application before the deadline. Successful candidates will be contacted by July 1, 2019. For further details of the scholarship, visit their official scholarship page to get the complete information on the program and application process