Are you a woman and need to complete your studies in Ireland? The UCD Michael Smurfit Business School is currently accepting applications for Diploma Scholarship in Corporate Governance Scholarship to study in Ireland. however, only one female shall become a beneficiary to the award.
Brief Description of Scholarship
- Course Level: Diploma
- Eligible Nationals: Internationals
- Host Institution: University of Dublin UK
- Location: UK
- Application deadline: March 29, 2018
- Course start date: September 2018
The Scholarship Value
The Scholarship covers tuition fees for the Diploma in Corporate Governance which value is up to €14,950
Level & Fields of Study available
Scholarships are available for Diploma programs within the school
Eligibility Criteria for the Diploma Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
• you must first hold a primary degree
• only those who reside legally in Italy can apply
• Applicants must have held or are currently holding senior positions in an organization. they must also have acquired the right experience. however not necessarily in corporate governance
• However, consideration can be given to applicants who do not hold a primary degree but who have shown in-depth knowledge of the industry as well as those who have obtained the right organizational experience that is suitable for the award.
1. be informed that The UCD Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship competition is only open to female applicants who are legally resident in Ireland. These women must also fulfil the course entry criteria except employees of UCD, those associated with the 30% Club and/ or The Sunday Business Post
2. those who have already submitted an application directly to UCD for 2018 entry to the Diploma in Corporate Governance can also apply for the competition
3. Please note that the competition is not open to scholars who are holders s of any other scholarships awarded by UCD Smurfit Executive Development.
4. The UCD Smurfit Executive Development Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship will be awarded to the female candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit Executive Development assessment panel.
5. The successful applicant who has been chosen for the award shall receive a full scholarship for the UCD Smurfit Executive Diploma in Corporate Governance commencing in September 2018.
6. Scholarship consists of tuition fees for the Diploma in Corporate Governance worth up to €14,950.
Application Process for The Diploma Scholarship
In other to participate successfully in Diploma in Corporate Governance Scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
To apply you must request an application form by
Liz Knight by phone (01) 716 8801 or Email Liz.email@example.com
you can visit their official Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process