The School of Economics and Finance at Queen Mary University London is currently seeking for about 20 outstanding applicants for Scholarships in Economics for the Msc Economics program. these outstanding scholars have a chance of obtaining scholarships in Economics valued from £2,000 to £10,000 to complete their programmes at the University
The School of Economics and Finance is located in Queen Mary’s main campus in Mile End which is at the heart of east London close to the financial district. it is a multicultural diverse area home to foreign nationals.
located in a well situated with a sound academic environment for studies, the Graduate Centre is a famous seven-story building at the Mile End campus includes 7,700 square meters of learning and teaching space. this is the same building the School of Economics and Finance, the Doctoral College and the Research Degrees Office are situated in.
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Eligible Nationals:All Nationals
- Host Institution:Queen Mary University of London
- Location: UK
- Application deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
The Scholarship Value
The scholarship value is for between £2,000 to £10,000 the award will be tenable for only one academic year.
Level &Fields of Study available
Scholarships are available eligible Masters degree programs within the school of School of Economics and Finance
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarships in Economics
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship in Economics, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
Scholarships will be awarded on strictly on the basis of demonstrated potential for academic excellence on the programme applied. The applicant with potential for excellence must show in his application that :
- Applicants must shows that it exceeds the minimum entry requirements by a significant margin and/or otherwise outperforms applicants competing for the scholarships under consideration
- Applicant must shows excellent performance on the modules which have been considered relevant and valuable for the preparation for the programme applied to for example economics/finance modules
in other to participate successfully in the scholarship in Economics program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
- Applicants must apply for and be admitted to study Msc Economics at the University
- Once you have received an offer for the MSc Economics programme you can complete the online scholarship application form and upload your statement for support here.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted by the school once an offer has been made.
- All applications must be submitted on or before June 15, 2018
Visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process