The UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education in partnership with the Rotary Foundation is training professionals through the Rotary foundation scholarship scheme. This is to tackle issues regarding the world’s water sanitation crisis. to this end, they are training professionals from emerging and developing countries . Rotary scholars as beneficiaries of the program will receive support through regular contact with sponsoring Rotarians from their home country and as well as the opportunity to constantly interact with Rotarians in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands has become home to foreign nationals who come into the country for studies. the school also provides a conducive atmosphere for studies.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Target Group: Water and Sanitation Professionals
- Host Institution : UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, The Netherlands
- Location: Netherlands
- Application deadline: 15 June 2018
- Course start date: October 2018
The Scholarship Value
The UNESCO-IHE /Rotary Foundation award receipients shall have a grant of approximately €34,000, however, this fund will be paid directly to IHE Delft through the foundation
Level &Fields of Study available
The UNESCO-IHE / Rotary foundation scholarship is available for Master’s degree program under the following courses offered at the institution
- MSc in Water Science and Engineering
- MSc in Urban Water and Sanitation
- MSc in Water Management and Governance
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the UNESCO-IHE /Rotary Foundation, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
Students eligible for this scholarship must be provisionally admitted to one of the eligible degree programs at UNESCO-IHE (see above).
- Must have a provisional offer for eligible degree programs at UNESCO-IHE
- you must live and work near a Rotary club
In other to participate successfully in the UNESCO-IHE /Rotary Foundation scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
- Applicants should ensure they complete the application form
- All applcation forms must be submitted before 15 June 2018
- Please note that applications submitted directly to The Rotary Foundation by the student will not be considered.
- Scholars are selected in a competitive process. Candidates are chosen based on their ability to have a significant, positive impact on global water and sanitation issues during their career.
- You can make use of application tool kit
to learn more, yo can visit their official Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process