The University of Edinburgh School is currently receiving applications from outstanding internationals and EU candidates for LLC Masters scholarship for the 2018-19 entry through the Arthur Kitchin Scholarships scheme. this new scholarship scheme is designed to bring in the best and brightest students into the University and ensure they complete their studies there. Scholarships will be awarded to two beneficiaries of the programme
Successful applicants should be able to prove their academic merit through evidence of professional achievements, awards or publications relevant to their chosen programme of study. they are also expected to hold or be predicted to achieve a first class honours undergraduate degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant field
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Eligible Nationals: Internationals/EU
- Host Institution : University of Edinburgh UK
- Location: UK
- Application deadline: May 1, 2018
The Scholarship Value
The LLC Masters Scholarships will cover the following areas
- Tuition fees is for a maximum of one year at the Home/EU rate for the chosen programme of study i.e up to a maximum of £10,100.
- Successful Overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates.
- Applicants to two-year full-time programmes or two-year part-time Masters programmes can apply for the scholarships. However, they will bear the burn for any tuition fees in excess of £10,100
- be informed that any Additional Programme Costs are not included in this award and so applicants will bear the burden of any additional cost.
- PhD students are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Level & Fields of Study available
The LLC Masters Scholarships are available eligible LCC Masters degree programs within the school
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the LLC Masters Scholarship, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for a Masters degree programme of study within the School of Literature, Languages and Cultures before 10th April 2018.
- Applicants must also submit their references by 24th April 2018.
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and the potential to excel at the chosen programme of study.
Application Process to follow
in other to participate successfully in LLC Masters Scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated in their official scholarship page
Candidates will be notified of the outcome by end May 2018.
you can visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process