The Holland Scholarship Award is currently open for scholars who intend to get their Bachelors and Masters Degree in Holland. The Scholarship is meant for international students who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands
This scholarship has the financial backing of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. it is also part financed by various Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences
The Netherlands have been home to International Scholars from all over the world as they offer a more affordable tuition and living structure
- Course Level:Bachelor / Masters degree
- Eligible Nationals:All Nationals (excluding EEA)
- Host Institution:Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences
- Location: Netherlands
- Application deadline:May 1, 2018
- Course start date: 2018/2019
The Scholarship Value
The scholarship fund is for € 5,000. recipients shall receive this in the first year of their studies. however be informed that the scholarship does not cover full tuition because the grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once
Level &Fields of Study available
Scholarships are available for Bachelors and Masters degree in eligible fields in the Holland Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Holland Scholarship, prospective applicants must meet the following academic criteria:
- The applicants must NOT be a nationality of any EEA.(European Economic Area) country
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Applicants must meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- Applicants must not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands
In other to participate successfully in the Holland Scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
Applicants are expected to locate their programme in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. All details and information regarding the application procedure and deadlines can be found in the links provided in both lists.
All Application must be submitted on or before May 1, 2018
Successful candidates who have be chosen for the Grant will be contacted by the University.
Visit their official Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process