The University of Saskatchewan has announced its offer to award successful International students, scholarships to study an undergraduate course at the University. The International Excellence Scholarship will enable beneficiaries shall receive modest financial support towards academic financial sustainability.
Located in the City of Saskatchewan, the University of Saskatchewan, one of Canada’s top research universities. It is a modern structured one with well-equipped facilities and experienced staff in their field. It is also known to have a friendly atmosphere towards foreigners. The school believes in cultural diversity. The school has had over twenty-four thousand scholars from around the world. The main campus is located on Treaty 6 territory.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationals: Africans, Foreign Nationals and non -Canadian citizens
- Host Institution: Durham University
- Location: Canada
- Application deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course start date: September 2019
The Scholarship Value
Recipients of the award shall have a scholarship valued at $10,000
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The Scholarship shall be to pursue any undergraduate studies offered at the Institution.
Eligibility Criteria for the International Excellence Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be considered as an international student (non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition)
- Applicants should also be entering any direct-entry college at the Institution
- Recipients of the award may also hold the International Student Entrance Scholarship as well as a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
How to Submit an Application for the International Excellence Scholarship
In order to apply successfully for the International excellence scholarship, please follow these steps
- Apply first to the school for admission. Once you apply for an admission to study an undergraduate course, you will automatically be eligible for consideration for the scholarship.
- Ensure you submit all the necessary supporting documents required and pay the application fee for admissions entrance. You must also meet all requirements necessary for admissions into the University which also includes English language proficiency. The application form can be found online
- All application must be concluded by February 15.
Ensure to submit your application before the deadline. No late applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted by the school. For further details of the scholarship, visit their official scholarship page to get the complete information on the program and application process