Manchester Metropolitan University offers the Vice-Chancellor scholarships for international students. These scholarships are open to international students who enroll on a full-time taught programme in January 2019.
Beneficiaries will have the opportunity of joining the International Alumni Ambassador scheme. Furthermore, they will be privileged to join the Manchester Met’s alumni community and contribute positively towards its projects.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
- Eligible Nationals: International students (See countries below)
- Host Institution: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Application deadline: October 18, 2018
- Course start date: 2019
The Scholarship Value
Each of the Vice-chancellor scholarships for international students is valued at each to the value of £5,000 which will be deducted directly from the tuition fee of the school and shall be for the first year of studies only
Level & Fields of Study Covered
The scholarships for international students are available to pursue eligible undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the institution.
Eligibility Criteria for the scholarships for International Students
To be eligible to apply for the scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classified as an international i.e ‘overseas’ student for tuition fee purpose
- You must have applied for, have been offered a taught course at the Institution. And you must have accepted the unconditional offer. The course offered must be starting in January 2019
- If you are already studying at Manchester Met or moving from one course to another, you are not eligible.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the scholarship
- Only students for an Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course can apply.
- The deadline for applications submission 18th October 2018 for courses beginning in January 2019
- For those who are successful with the applications, applicants nominated for the Scholarship may be asked to submit their full academic transcripts, and other supporting documents, before the Scholarship offer is confirmed
- Note that the scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University.
How to Submit an Application
In other to apply successfully for the scholarship, please follow the procedures as described in their scholarship announcement page. Successful applicants will be notified from November 2018
For further details of the scholarship, visit their official e scholarship announcement page to get the complete information on the program and application process