The North Ryde campus of Macquarie University Australia is currently inviting outstanding scholars to apply for international scholarship under the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship scheme. The School located within one of Australia’s famous and warmly cities with a conducive environment for an effective study is home to foreign nationals who come in yearly to acquire educational qualifications.
Details are as stated below
- Level of Study:Undergraduates &Postgraduate Application
- Target Group:Africans, Foreign Nationals (excluding European nationals, Australia, Mongolia and New Zealand)
- Location: Australia
- Host Institution: Macquarie University
- Deadline:30 June 2018
- Course start date: Sep 2018
The Scholarship Value
The Vice Chancellor’s scholarships is valued for as much as 10,000 AUD
Courses and Degree Covered
The scholarship is for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies and the field of study covered by the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship includes the following
o Human Science
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
Find below the eligibility criteria for the Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country except for indigenes of European countries, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
- you must have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- studies cannot be deferred, therefore you must commence your study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. failure to do that disqualifies you
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applicants must have applied for a full-time course
- it is compulsory that you must meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course before you can be considered for a scholarship
In other to participate successfully in the Vice Chancellor’s scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
1. Applicants should Complete the online course application form after which you will be given a Macquire student identification number which you will need to submit the registration form
2. Applicants should also complete the online scholarship application form and ensure you type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.
3. Submit your application before the June 30, 2018 deadline
to get full information on the scholarship and application process, kindly visit their official Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application