Tianjin University is inviting International students to apply for any eligible undergraduate, Masters or PhD programs offered at the Institution.
- Course Level: Undergraduates / Masters/ PhD
- Eligible Nationals: Foreign Nationals
- Host Institution : TianjinUniversity
- Location: China
- Application deadline: June 20, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
The Scholarship Value
The Scholarship shall cover Tuition and living allowance for a maximum tenure of 1 year regardless the type of program
Level & Fields of Study available
The Scholarships shall be available forpursuing any eligible undergraduate, Masters or Doctorate program taught in either Chinese or English. However once enrolled in a particular course, you are not allowed to change course
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Tianjin Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be of foreign nationality. Citizens ofthe People’s Republic of China are NOT eligible
- For Bachelors degree, applicants must be a high school degree holder and must be under 30 years old
- For Master degree program, applicants must be under the age of 35 before applying
- And for PhD programs, applicants must be under 40 years while applying
In other to participate successfully in the Tianjin University scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures Stated below
- Applicants who are applying for Master’s or PhD must submit Two recommendation letters from two professors
- Foreigners must fill the application form in English if applying for English program and in Chinese the application form for Chinese if applying for Chinese programs. submit along with e with a recent photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm in size )
- For programs taught in Chinese, applicants must submit HSK certificate. A minimum requirement of HSK 4 for applying science and engineering or HSK5 for applying liberal arts.
- For programs taught in English, applicants must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
- Academic transcripts must be included.Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be notarized and translated in Chinese or English;
- Submit a Notarized certificate of the highest diploma. and If the applicants are employed, they must also provide proof of employment on application. All documents in other languages other than Chinese or English must be translated and notorized
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form should be submitted. Results are only valid for 6-months
- Attach also a Photocopy of International passport
- Submit Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate from your present university in China if you are already studying in China
- if you are applying for Master or PhD program, you must provide a study or research plan of no less than 800 words in English or Chinese;
- Applicants for art studies should submit two sketches of their own works;
- Applicants who are not in China at present shall submit Certificate of Non-Criminal Records.
Submit all application by mail to International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University.
Visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process