Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) is offering CSC Postgraduate Scholarships to Masters and PhD scholars. This is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities. this award is for international students who want to further their studies in China.
- Course Level: PhD
- Eligible Nationals: International Students
- Host Institution : Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Location: China
- Application deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
The Scholarship Value
The NUAA Scholarship is fully funded
Level & Fields of Study available
Scholarships are available for any master’s or PhD course offered by the participating institutions, however it shall cover the Masters course for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral course for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship shall also cover major study as well as Chinese language/preparatory study
Eligibility Criteria for the CSC Postgraduate Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for the NUAA Scholarship ,prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The requirements for degree and age are that applicants must be includes:
– for those applying for Master’s degree, they must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35
– for those applying for the doctoral programs., they must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40
- Applicants are expected to have good academic performance and strong capacity in scientific research.
- you must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- you are not allowed to receive any other types of scholarship.
Students who are currently pursuing their final year could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
In other to participate successfully in NUAA Scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below.
- register at CGS Information System first through (http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online”).
- then complete the online application procedure at CGS Information System.
- Download the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print two hard copies.
- Apply Online from NUAA’s Online Application page http://studyatnuaa.org
- you are to pay an application fee of CNY 400 or USD$75 which is non refundable (Documents will be assessed for only those who have successfully paid the application fees)
- Selected applicants will be notified by email, please make sure to check your email during the months of April-June (depend on the final result from CSC).
- ensure all registrations are done before the deadline.
Documents to submit
- Academic transcripts;
- Notarized highest diploma;
- Two Recommendation Letters; Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal; (This should be a minimum of 800 words.)
- The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available), TOEFL or IELTS; (If applicable)
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process