The University of Westminster is offering undergraduate scholarships UK to prospective students of various nationals. The scholarship is set to cover half of the tuition fees.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Eligible Nationals: international student / UK/EU
- Host Institution : University of Westminster
- Location: UK
- Application deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course start date: 2018/2019
The Scholarship Value
The scholarship shall cover 50% tuition fee
Level & Fields of Study available
Scholarships are available for any undergraduate Degree studies as approved
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, prospective applicants must meet the following academic criteria:
- Applicants must meet all the academic excellence, financial need, and merit.
- Applicants must be a either a UK/EU or an international student with an offer on a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster for September 2018.
- Applicants can only apply for ONE type of scholarship, Submission of multiple applications will result in an automatic rejection
In other to participate successfully in the Scholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below
- Complete the scholarship form on the site. and provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript
- A reference letter written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer specifically in support of your scholarship application.
Please note: Any documents not in English must have a certified translations
Take in to account the following when making your application:
- You are expected to type your application and submit it typed
- all sections of the application form must be completed otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Ensue to provide all required supporting documentation
- Submit only the documents that were requested. do not add any one not asked for
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Ensure you spend time on your application. and get it right. avoid mistakes
- Ensure that you do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. you are therefore advised to keep to the word limit
- Also ensure you cross check your application for spelling and grammar errors and correct them
- you are to make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
you can visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process