The University of Catalina seeks to award various types of scholarships to International Students . The Institution is therefore currently receiving applications from foreign students who intend to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program in any field of study offered by the University
Scholarships for various Degrees are available at The University of Catania.
About the Institution
The foundations of the school dates back to 1434. However the idea of making it a a higher education centre of the University of Catania began in 1998. As of date, the school has about 45,000 students enrolled at the institution. The school as 17 departments, and the Faculty of Medicine,
The school is situated in a beautiful town. The city of Catania rich in art rich with evident traces of the Greek and Roman culture. The town is known to be hospitable to foreigners with a rich and elegant nightlife to make both learning and leisure a pleasant one
The university has the various facilities such as Bio-nanotech Research and Innovation Tower, Career Guidance and Vocational Centre, European Documentation Centre, The Library and Documentation Centre, The Multimedia Language Centre and Disability Advisory Centre. International student have free access to the courses in Italian language
- Course Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Eligible Nationals: (See Below)
- Host Institution : University of Catalina
- Location: Spain
- Application deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
International Students, Foreign nationals,Bosnia,Republic of Albania, Herzegovina, Fyrom, Kosovo and Montenegro
The Scholarship Value
The Scholarship will cover the following
- study grants of €1,500to 20 international students who wish to enroll in any Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree programme.
- €1,500 as study grants to international students. This shall be for 10 studentswho wish to enrol in the following Master Degree courses: Chemical engineering for industrial sustainability,Euro-Mediterranean Relations,Automation Engineering and Control of Complex Systems,Physics (Fisica), Electrical Engineeringand Global Politics
- 10 students from Republic of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fyrom, Kosovo and Montenegro who wish to enrol in any Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree programme shall also receive a study grants of €1,500
Level & Fields of Study available
The Scholarships shall be available for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree programme offered by University.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the University of Catalina Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must meet all the requirements of the degree programme they applied for first
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years
- They must Possess the necessary qualification for admission into their chosen course of study issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system
In other to participate successfully in University of Catalina Scholarships program, applicants should follow the procedures stated below.
- Complete the online application. you can only submit one application and attach the following documents (either in English or Italian):
- Copy of their currently valid passport.
- UNICT admission letter;
- Enic/Naric Statement of comparability and qualifications certification (http://cis.cimea.it/unict_en/) or Declaration of Value of the title requested for the admission.
- All documents in any language other than Italian or English must be translated into English or Italian.
- Please be informed that any application that is incomplete or not properly filled, or has incomplete attached documents will not be accepted.
- Once application has been submitted, it cannot be amended.
Visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process