The Ulster University has established an international undergraduate scholarship for all new international (non-EU) students commencing in September 2018. Undergraduates are equipped with the necessary skills and learning to put their Bachelors degree into good use and find good employment after studies. The institution also has four major campuses in Northern Ireland .they include Belfast, Coleraine, Jordanstown and Magee. With over 27,000 enrolled students, the institution is globally recognized and learning is a core value. International students are welcomed in the university. to this end, foreign nationals are being offered the opportunity of diversification through interactions with people from different cultures.
- Course Level: Undergraduates
- Eligible Nationals: Foreign Nationals (Non EU)
- Host Institution : UlsterUniversity
- Location: Ireland UK
- Application deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
The Scholarship Value
The Scholarship shall be a maximuim value £2,000 which will be applied as discount to your annual tuition fee
Level & Fields of Study available
The Scholarships shall be available for pursuing any eligible undergraduate full time program at the Institution which commences in September 2018
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Ulster University Undergraduate Scholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Please note that any Student applying to any of the International Foundation Programme, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at any branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- All applicants must be classified as an international student as well as a self-funding student who is paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- All applicants be a holder of an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme which is offered on any of Ulster University campuses in Northern Ireland i.eColeraine, Belfast, Magee orJordanstown,. And the offered course must be commencing in September 2018.Applicants must also meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Also note that each student is only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
In other to participate successfully in the Ulster University Undergraduatescholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures Stated below
All eligible students are awarded it automatically therefore you may not need to officially apply, the system will decide as long as you meet all the criteria. However deadlines for new applications for September 2018 intake is 30 June 2018
Visit their Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process