The Graduate Awards Competition is currently open at the University of British Columbia for postgraduate scholarships offer. The application is open to Canadians as well as other Nationals who wish to further their studies in Masters or a Doctorate program.
- Course Level: Postgraduates
- Eligible Nationals: Foreign Nationals and Canadians
- Host Institution : University of British Columbia
- Location: Canada
- Application deadline: May 25, 2018
- Course start date: 2018
The Scholarship Value
The Postgraduate Scholarships shall be a maximuim annual value of between $150 to $16,000
Level & Fields of Study available
Please note that this Scholarships shall be only available for pursuing Masters and PhD degree at the Institution of British Columbia University
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the graduate award Scholarships at British Columbia, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be registered as a full time graduate student during the period of the award.
- For Masters degree students, all Applicants must have completed, as of December 31, 2017 between zero and 12 months of full-time Master’s studies (or full-time equivalent)
- Also note that for PhD students, all applicants should ensure that they have completed, as of December 31, 2017: between zero and 36 months of full-time doctoral studies (or full-time equivalent) OR between zero and 48 months of full-time studies (or full-time equivalent) in cases where students proceeded directly from a Bachelor’s or equivalent program to their doctoral program.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
In other to participate successfully in the Graduate Award Competition program, applicants should follow the procedures Stated below
Applicants must submit the following materials to their graduate program at UBC:
- Completed Application Form – PART 1
- Completed Application Form – PART 2
- Canadian CCV – CGS-Master’s version
- Applicants are required to complete the CCV from the Canadian Common CV Web site as part of their application.
- Academic records must be submitted. These includes official transcripts for all institutions aside. Please note that students must request certified true copies of transcripts from their graduate program
- One recommendation letter/form Only recommendation letter/form signed by the person providing the reference are acceptable; original, faxed, and scanned copies sent by e-mail directly to the applicant’s graduate program are acceptable. see the application instructions for details.
Visit their page Scholarship announcement page for complete information on the program and application process