Applications for master’s degree scholarships are now being received at Royal Holloway University of London through the Bedford Society Scholarships. Students who intend to apply for any of the Masters programs on a full time course are welcomed to apply. There shall be three grants to be awarded, that is- one per faculty.These grants are available to both students from international countries and those from any European Union (EU) country . However note that this program does not cover MBA course.
The Bedford Siciety was formed in 2013 with the purpose of proving intending scholars access to finantial aids to assist them and lighten the financial burnen. The society through this also promotes the spirit of Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. Scholarship is funded by friends and Alumni of both collegesCandidates will be selected based on academic achievement and a scholarship statement
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Eligible Nationals: Africans/ Foreign nationals/ European Union
- Host Institution : Royal Holloway University of London
- Location: London UK
- Application deadline: June 13, 2018
- Course start date: September2018
The Scholarship Value
Recipients of the Bedford Society Scholarshipsaward shall l receive upto £7,000 as waiver on their tuition fees. There shall be upto three scholarships awarded as one per faculty. Note that this grant only covers one year therefore students on a two year master’s program can only receive grant for the first year alone.
Level & Fields of Study available
The Scholarships shall be available forpursuing any eligible Mastersdegree program offered at the Institution. However this award does not cover MBA. Also only students for full-time Masters programs in any of the faculties are allowed to apply
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for theBedford SocietyScholarships, prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipients of the RHBNC Trust scholarship are not eligible to apply
- The scholarship holder cannot be in receipt of more than one Royal Holloway scholarship
- Applicants must have a Conditional or an Unconditional offer for a postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway University of London
- Applicants must be applying to or have enrolled for a Masters degree for the forthcoming academic year at Royal Holloway University of London
- Applicants must have applied using the Royal Holloway online scholarship application form. This can be found on the applicant portal. This is accessible to only those who have received an offer to study at Royal Holloway
Please note, you can apply for as many scholarships as you are eligible for, but you can only be awarded one scholarship.
In other to participate successfully in the Bedford Societyscholarship program, applicants should follow the procedures Stated below
- Fill the online Application form which shall include your personal and past academic details
- Submit a Scholarship statement. It should show clearly how the scholarship shall help you share your knowledge with future generations.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by the Scholarship Team